Wednesday 27 July 2011

Greetings!

Hey, I'm Sparkle! I'm 17 and I enjoy browsing the net, playing video games and watching TV. I live in England, land of rain and fish and chips. This is my second blog on here- my first one I created when I was 14 and god I rambled on! I don't think anyone really needed to know some of what I posted XD

I also enjoy building houses for The Sims 2; posting most of my creations on Modthesims. My profile is here. I also have a Tumblr, although I haven't posted on that yet. I also download way too much CC for my game- even if it's only for building!

Off the computer, I enjoy watching TV and of course, sleeping. I can sleep for hours and hours! Last year I took a BTEC First course in ICT and am moving on to a BTEC National course in September! Can't wait!

I'll try to update this blog as much as I can but I'm also a very slow updater, so yeah.

Ta-ta for now!

1 comment: